INJECTABLE NAD+ (Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide)
Directions: Inject as prescribed.
Notes: NAD+ dosage and instructions vary.
What is Injectable NAD+?
NAD+ stands for Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide and is a coenzyme that can be found in every living cell in your body. NAD+ declines as you get older and can be accelerated by lifestyle choices such as diet, alcohol, stress, drug abuse and other toxins. By supplementing NAD+ you can combat the decline and protect yourself from a number of unwanted age related disease.
Benefits of NAD+:
- Slows the aging process
- Improve overall wellbeing
- Cellular rejuvenation
- Fight fatigue and boost energy
- Fights addiction and cravings
- Improve mood and cognitive function
- Increase metabolism and weight management
Common Side effects
- Pain at the injection site
- Possible allergic reaction
- Itchiness at the injection site
Overall NAD+ is very safe and does not present many common side effects.
If you would like more information regarding Injectable Vitamin and Amino Acid optimization, then please feel free to contact us directly. We can be reached Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm EST at 800-625-3837