The price of our hormone replacement therapy is $195 per month. There are no additional fees. Unlike other “health clinics,” this price is guaranteed and will not increase under any circumstance.
Our program provides hormone therapy that is designed to address specific issues personalized treatment protocols. Our program is all-inclusive and includes:
- All lab testing
- All follow-up exams
- All patient consultations
- All physical examinations and doctor visits
- A complete and personalized therapeutic program including all necessary prescriptions to maintain optimum hormone levels while on therapy
Many people wait until they begin to feel the symptoms of aging and decreased hormone levels before starting the program. As with most treatments, being proactive and starting your hormone program early can assure you keep the ideal levels of hormones in your body. Doing so avoids many disagreeable conditions associated with decreased levels.
- Hot flashes
- Mood swings
- Thinning hair
- Vaginal dryness
- Reduced sex drive
- Painful intercourse
- Irregular or diminishing menstruation
- Weight gain (specifically in the abdomen, hips and thighs)
While all our programs are individualized to the patient, your prescriptions will most likely include varying levels of the following hormones:
- Estrogen (Bi-Est)
- Progesterone (must be administered whenever estrogen is given and used to protect the uterus from cancer and to prevent other estrogen side effects)
Hormone replacement therapy can be used to alleviate the above symptoms even if they are not associated with menopause.
Our Revitalizing Treatment Program will be customized to your individual needs based on lab results, medical history and doctor consolation. It will also include a combination of powerful hormones, including testosterone and pregnenolone.
Your doctor will carefully review your medical questionnaire and records and will prescribe the exact amount needed to optimize your levels. We use a combination of lab testing and monitoring your results to identify the ideal dosages.
Yes, numerous studies have shown that hormone therapy is safe when administered in the correct dosage and monitored by a qualified physician.
Some patients begin to feel the effects immediately. In general, we ask that you give the plan between 4-6 weeks for best results.
Hormone replacement therapy will provide the following benefits:
- Restored vaginal lubrication
- Increased sex drive and pleasure sensations
- Strengthened bones
- Rebuilding lean body mass
- Decreased body fat
- Improved cognitive functions, including memory and focus
- Increased energy and stamina
- Lowered triglyceride and LDL cholesterol levels
- Thickened hair